[pgpool-general: 8269] libpcp.so conflict

Filip Janus fjanus at redhat.com
Wed Jun 29 17:12:05 JST 2022

Hi all,
I maintain pgpool-II in Fedora and I have found that pgpool provides a
library named libpcp.so. And also another project Performance Co-Pilot
provides a library with the name libpcp.so. So I would like to ask whether
there is a possibility to change this name within Your project? I
understand that it could be a big change but nonetheless, it could be
beneficial for pgpool to use some more intuitive name for the library.

Thanks

    -Filip-