[pgpool-general: 8195] Reload configuration mechanism
avi.raboah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 23:19:57 JST 2022
I deploy pgpool as a container, and I am trying to reload new configuration.
1. I mounted the configuration folder in order to control it outside of the
2. I change for example memqcache_expire to 120
3. I logged in to the container .
4. I ran ./pgpool reload
5. I saw in log a log about the reload
6. But when I connected via psql and check with pgpool show command the
parameter it hasn’t change.
What is the best way to reload configuration with pgpool container?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pgpool-general