[pgpool-general: 8007] Re: connection is not available

Nikolay Mastilo (HM) nikm71 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 23:42:04 JST 2022

Hello,

Please, could you tell what are amount of computation resources for
Pgpool running in Kubernetes - CPU, RAM?

Is there any rule to assessment it?

I suspect the exception mention bellow perhaps can be related with the
resources.

How I can check if the resources CPU or RAM are sufficient?

Are there any  way for perform such checking (commands, log messages, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nikolay