[pgpool-general: 7696] Re: Segmentation fault in watchdog child process

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Sep 10 11:19:53 JST 2021

Hi Usama,

Thank you for the patch.
You might want to fix below before committing the patch:

wd_json_data.c: In function ‘parse_wd_exec_cluster_command_json’:
wd_json_data.c:934:2: warning: this ‘if’ clause does not guard... [-Wmisleading-indentation]
  934 |  if (*args_list)
      |  ^~
wd_json_data.c:936:3: note: ...this statement, but the latter is misleadingly indented as if it were guarded by the ‘if’
  936 |   *args_list = NULL;