[pgpool-general: 7829] Re: broken pipe in the logs

Aditya Patawari apatawari at caremessage.org
Tue Oct 26 01:59:35 JST 2021

Hello Tatsuo.
Thank you for your response.
Here is the version: pgpool-II version 4.2.1 (chichiriboshi)
Here is our config: https://pastebin.com/mHAdiZUU

Killing or restarting the process works but that is what we are trying to
avoid since that requires manual intervention. I was wondering if we can
identify the root cause and fix it so that human intervention is reduced.

--
*ADITYA PATAWARI*
Devops Engineer