[pgpool-general: 7804] Re: pgpool_recovery extension

Nirav Bhatt niravbhatt.cpp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 00:56:59 JST 2021

postgresql-14-pgpool2 isn't available for Ubuntu.
For CentOS, I could not find an ARM package.

My pgpool service starts and stops quite fine with the package I have
installed.
I don't want to mess that up.
Isn't there a way to install just the extension as it is the only thing
missing right now?

I can see some files under source tree under the path:
src/sql/pgpool-recovery/.

-Nirav