[pgpool-general: 7744] Re: Pgpool-II on Ubuntu - older Pgpool version is OK?

Nirav Bhatt niravbhatt.cpp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 04:58:06 JST 2021

Thanks again.

I managed to switch to *CentOS **7.9.2009* (source image: ami-0db02f65655518c52
from https://wiki.centos.org/Cloud/AWS)

$>cat /etc/centos-release
CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (AltArch)

NAME="CentOS Linux"
VERSION="7 (AltArch)"
ID="centos"
ID_LIKE="rhel fedora"
VERSION_ID="7"
PRETTY_NAME="CentOS Linux 7 (AltArch)"
CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT="CentOS-7"
CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT_VERSION="7"
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT="centos"
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT_VERSION="7"

*Then, I run:*

dnf/yum install
https://www.pgpool.net/yum/rpms/4.2/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/pgpool-II-release-4.2-1.noarch.rpm

which results in:

pgpool-II 4.2 7 - aarch64

Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'pgpool42', ignoring this repo.
Last metadata expiration check: 3:05:20 ago on Tue 05 Oct 2021 04:49:01 PM
UTC.
No match for argument: pgpool-II-pg13
Error: Unable to find a match: pgpool-II-pg13

Where am I wrong?

Thanks,
-Nirav