[pgpool-general: 7901] Re: PGPool Load Balancing [EXTERNAL] [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Mark Schloss Mark.Schloss at austrac.gov.au
Fri Nov 26 14:00:09 JST 2021

UNOFFICIAL
Hi Luca and Tatsuo,

Thank you both for your replies. pcp_attach_node resolved the issue. I wasn't aware the node state was recorded in the status file - the first time I started the 4.2 configuration I had a mistake in the config file in that the standby server details were commented. I thought uncommenting would be enough - lesson learnt!.

Regards

Mark

UNOFFICIAL