[pgpool-general: 7567] A question about how do pgpool handle concurrent SAME sql

chen dean dadiorchen at outlook.com
Wed May 12 11:19:03 JST 2021

In my case, it's possible that a lot of the same SQL queries happen at the same time, so I want to ask that if this thing happens, how pgpool handle it? Will pgpool request a lot of the same queries to the backend postgresql server or, it will queue all those same queries and responds when just one query gets finished from the server?
Thanks, I'm considering using pgpool as a SQL cache for my project, in greenstand.org

Dadior Chen