[pgpool-general: 7558] Re: VIP with one node

MichaelDBA MichaelDBA at sqlexec.com
Sat May 8 22:23:13 JST 2021

I think you should say that right up front in the documentation, but
also mentioning it could work in a 2 node configuration with the
"enable_consensus_with_half_votes" turned on while also noting that you
may get into split-brain scenarios without further customizing of the
configuration commands plus some other external automatic programming to
effectively fence out the previous primary.