[pgpool-general: 7635] Re: Pgpool replication delay

valsaraj pv valsarajpv at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 17:18:28 JST 2021

Hi,

Set delay_threshold = 30 and load tested. The error is not seen.

The following appearing in log sometimes:
2021-07-08 04:05:13: pid 4285: LOG:  selecting backend connection
2021-07-08 04:05:13: pid 4285: DETAIL:  failover or failback event
detected, discarding existing connections

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

--
Life is like this: "Just when we get all the answers of life.... God
changes the question paper....

Valsaraj Viswanathan