[pgpool-general: 7394] Re: non-default tablespaces

Murat K srvrmurat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:29:52 JST 2021

Dear Tatsuo,

I am implementing example setup on pgpool website. Nothing different from
setup. It runs successfully. In case of failover, standby follows the new
primary db and syncronizes. What I see is /var/lib/pgsql/13/data is moved
to .../data.old.

Then I created two non-default tablespaces in /u01/xxx and /u01/yyy. Tried
the failover but it is not working. It looks follow_primary.sh is not
working as before. I could not find any clue. Shall I move non-default
tablespaces to xxx.old, yyy.old at beginning of follow_primary.sh? What is
the proper way of working with non-defult tablespaces?

Thanks,
murat