[pgpool-general: 7964] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Re: Pgpool does not accept new connections (Tatsuo Ishii)

ehansmair at prompt-software.de ehansmair at prompt-software.de
Mon Dec 27 17:10:52 JST 2021

Hi,

attached you will find the list of pgpool-Processes at the moment when the
access to the database seems to freeze.

We the have tried serialize_accept  with on and off - the problem remains.
Only the child process state changes.

We have in our pgpool configuration

        num_init_children = 300

At the  postgresql we tried   max_connection from 200 up to  800 - no
difference.

So we see hundreds of pgpool childs waiting:

        pgpool: wait for accept lock

With Regards

Ernst Hansmair