[pgpool-general: 7948] Using pgpool with Google CloudSQL and Kubernetes

Nathan Mehl n+pgpool at oden.io
Wed Dec 22 04:29:42 JST 2021

Hi folks, and especially Ms. Peng, who may remember me from some recent
pull requests to the pgpool2_exporter repo. :)

I've been spending the last few weeks putting together a package of
Pgpool-II to work with Google CloudSQL while running on Google Kubernetes
Engine.  You can see a long post about it on our engineering blog here:

https://engineering.oden.io/blog/pgpool-cloudsql

...and the sources for the helm chart on our public github:

https://github.com/odenio/pgpool-cloudsql

I'd be delighted if people here could take a look and tell me if we're
making any elementary mistakes or leading people astray in any way.

Thank you all for this extremely useful tool!

-n