[pgpool-general: 7500] Re: Use pgpool as a way to split a large database

lazaro garcia lazaro3487 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 07:01:55 JST 2021

What about using PgBouncer as a route layer. It routes the connection to an
specific DB server that could be one pgpool node than makes load balancing
to others postgres???

Connections to DB A goes to PgPool A that works with PG server A1, A2, etc

Then Connections to DB B goes to PgPool B that works with PG server B1, B2,
etc