[pgpool-general: 7492] Re: pgpool2 in kubernetes dies

Nikolay Mastilo (HM) nikm71 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 18:36:23 JST 2021

our clients are microservices running on k8s. and if they are connected
directly to database, the connection resume successfully.

and if they are connected to pgpool, they cannot resume connection after
some time.

some clients outside of kubernetes (for ex. pgAdmin) *cannot *resume
connection after some time too. but the DBeaver resumes connection
successfully.

magic