[pgpool-general: 7292] Re : Re: VIP address still active when Pgpool stopped

Pierre Timmermans ptim007 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 02:35:15 JST 2020

I dont remember exactly but I think that if a new pgpool is promoted master it will mount the VIP and via another script it will change the arp cache
So my feeling is that the old master might still have the vip mounted but hopefully applications will be directed to the new master ?
Pierre

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour iPhone