[pgpool-general: 7283] Re: VIP address still active when Pgpool stopped

Branislav Viest info at branoviest.com
Tue Sep 15 14:32:53 JST 2020

I am Debian user, so I can only confirm I am facing this issue on Debian. I did not test on other distros'

S přátelským pozdravem / Best Regards

Brian
Legal Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. The sender does not accept liability for the correct and complete transmission of the information, nor for any delay or interruption of the transmission, nor for damages arising from the use of or reliance on the information. All e-mail messages addressed to, received or sent by sender are deemed to be professional in nature. Accordingly, the sender or recipient of these messages agrees that they may be read by other sender employees than the official recipient or sender in order to ensure the continuity of work-related activities and allow supervision thereof.