[pgpool-general: 7353] Different Pgpool versions in cluster

Radosław Szczygieł radoslaw.szczygiel at interia.pl
Mon Nov 30 21:23:23 JST 2020

Hi Pgpool team,I have quick question about working with different Pgpool versions in HA cluster. I have HA cluster PG-PGPOOL 4x servers - 2x PG stream replication v12.1 and 2x Pgpool with watchdog V4.1. I want to mąkę upgrade od Pgpool to v4.2 but I cant turn off both of Pgpool servers (cluster PG-PGPOOL need to constantly work) so I need to turn off Pgpool standby, upgrade it, turn on as standby and after few test od connections make it primary. The question is : could Pgpools with different versions 4.1 and 4.2 work together with watchdog?RegardsRadosław Szczygieł