[pgpool-general: 7342] Re: PgPool-II v4.2 with 2 nodes

MichaelDBA MichaelDBA at sqlexec.com
Wed Nov 18 22:18:03 JST 2020

pgpool2 works with 2 node configuration. You must be doing something
wrong.  There are a bunch of places where it could go wrong, mostly in
your configuration or failover scripts.  You should also be analyzing
both the pgpoo2 and postgres log files around the time the failover
didn't occur.

pgpool-II Tutorial [watchdog in master-slave mode]

Regards,
Michael Vitale