[pgpool-general: 7035] PREPARE STATMENTS

Franco Ricci franco.ricc at gmail.com
Sat May 23 00:58:00 JST 2020

I’s possible specify which server should execute a "prepared statement"?
I noticed in pgpool 4.1 that ordinary query are routed on master or slave server according query action (SELECT, UPDATE etc.).
If I create a PREPARE STATEMENT this query is routed always on master server and never executed on slave even if statements is only a SELECT query!

There is a way to programmatic set which is the server that has to server a prepared statement?