[pgpool-general: 6920] Re: Backend Node Not registering with PgPool II

Bo Peng pengbo at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Mar 6 13:19:52 JST 2020

Hello,

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 17:44:35 +0530 (IST)
Nitish Kumar <itcell.mpwz at mp.gov.in> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I am using PgPool II 4.1.1 with 3 PostgreSQL 10.11 backend nodes.
>
> The issue I am facing is that only 2 nodes have been registered with PgPool II as shown in PgPoolAdmin UI.
>
> I am attaching the screenshot for the same.

I think it is not the issue of pgpoolAdmin,
because I tried the latest pgpoolAdmin, it works well.

Could you show the result of "show pool_nodes"?

  # psql -U postgres postgres -p 9999 -c "show pool_nodes"

Please try to edit "/etc/sysconfig/pgpool" and restart pgpool.

# vi /etc/sysconfig/pgpool
(edit OPTS)
OPTS=" -D -n"

# systemctl restart pgpool