[pgpool-general: 7096] How to split the DBs and delete a standby server and make it a standalone postgresql server

Giancarlo Celli giancarlo.celli at flottaweb.com
Fri Jun 19 00:22:32 JST 2020

Hi,
I have two postgresql servers with streaming replication, pgpool and
pgAdmin. Now I have to split the DBs and I should delete a standby
server and make it a standalone postgresql server. How can I bring up
the previous standby server and make it standalone using the db already
present, without having to recreate it (what was previously realdonly)?
Thanks!
Best regards.
Giancarlo