[pgpool-general: 6807] Getting started with pgpool

Sjoerd de Vries sdevries at iventmobile.nl
Thu Jan 2 17:43:53 JST 2020

Happy new year,

I have been trying to get started with pgpool.
Using the getting started chapter at: https://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/en/html/tutorial-replication.html <https://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/en/html/tutorial-replication.html>

I am using centos 7 and did had to make a couple of changes to pgpool_setup.
Attached a log of the steps I went through.

Now I got stuck somewhere around line 1028 of pgpool_setup.
It looks like the pcp_recovery_node is trying to connect to the data1 node?
The data0 node is started at line 971, however I do not see the data1 being started.
Is this correct or am I making a mistake somewhere else?

Kind Regards,
Sjoerd