[pgpool-general: 6989] Re: Best practices for monitoring pgpool?

Wolf Schwurack wolf at uen.org
Fri Apr 17 23:29:13 JST 2020

I use few tools to monitor PostgreSQL and Pgpool - Nagios, Bucardo and pgBadger.
I get email alerts from Nagios and Bucardo if something is wrong.
Nagios monitors - CPU, Memory, waits, backend connection
Bucardo - scans postgresql and Pgpool log files for errors every 5 min using a cronjob
pgBadger - gives reports on database.

Wolfgang Schwurack
Database/System Administrator
Utah Education Network