[pgpool-general: 6708] Re: pgpool often goes down on a node

milist ujang ujang.milist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 10:31:14 JST 2019

I also facing situation sometimes a slave was disjoin (pgpool treat it as
down) from cluster, so my workaround was crontab to check and attach by pcp.

Pgpool 3.7.5 pg 10.1.5

On Thursday, September 12, 2019, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at sraoss.co.jp> wrote:

> > Hi,
> > on a node that had never had problems, the pgpool often goes down from
> > about 2 weeks. In the log it looks like a connection problem that
> > really doesn't seem to exist. When I restart pgpool after a few hours
> > it goes down again. What could be the problem?
> > The log also seems to fail to ping trusted servers (which are google
> > ones).
> > An extract of pgpool.log is in attached file.
> > Please, help me.
> > Thanks!
> > Best regards.
> > Giancarlo
>
> "Goes down" means clients cannot connect to the pgpool or any other
> situation?
>
> > In the log it looks like a connection problem that
> > really doesn't seem to exist. When I restart pgpool after a few hours
>
> Can you please point out which line number in the log file you are
> referring to when you say "looks like a connection problem"?
>
> Finally,
>
> > on a node that had never had problems, the pgpool often goes down from
>
> Do you remember anything changed when the problem has started?
>
> Best regards,
> Japanese:http://www.sraoss.co.jp

regards

ujang jaenudin | DBA Consultant (Freelancer)
http://ora62.wordpress.com
http://id.linkedin.com/pub/ujang-jaenudin/12/64/bab