[pgpool-general: 6552] Re: pgpool HA

Pierre Timmermans ptim007 at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 18:04:40 JST 2019

I am not familiar with networking so I cannot say for sure. But you can just try.As long as you can mount the VIP on each node then it is fine, this is not related to pgpool.

pgpool does nothing more than invoking a command (or a script) when the VIP must be acquired or released.

The config are

* if_cmd_path
* if_up_cmd* if_down_cmd
so in if_up_cmd you can put any command or script, people put there ip add normally, just try before outside of pgpool

Pierre

    On Thursday, May 9, 2019, 10:28:00 AM GMT+2, Pierre Ochsenbein <pierreochsenbein at gmail.com> wrote:

| Hi guys
I want to implement pgpool-II HA in two differents datacenters which use different subnet network.
It's possible to build one VIP which is move in this different datacanter?

Thanks for you feedback