[pgpool-general: 6550] (no subject)

Pierre Ochsenbein pierre.ochsenbein at acceleris.ch
Tue May 7 23:44:44 JST 2019

Hi guys

I want to implement pgpool-II HA in two diff. data centers with two diff. subnet.

It's possible to build one VIP which is move in this diff dc?

[Acceleris]

Acceleris AG
Pierre Ochsenbein | Technical Consultant
Schosshaldenstrasse 85 | CH-3006 Bern
T : +41 31 911 33 22 | www.acceleris.ch
pierre.ochsenbein at acceleris.ch

Acceleris Offices are in :
Bern | Zurich | Renens | Bucharest

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/accelerisag/> [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/AccelerisAG>  [Linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/acceleris/>  [youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmpg-HGwJh6-0CoVApz7Cjg/featured>

Disclaimer

This message possibly contains confidential data or items of information. It is intended solely for the rightful recipient. If you should have received the message wrongfully, it is not permitted to disclose the e-mail message or its contents to third parties, to copy or use it. We would respectfully request you to destroy the message with the exclusion of any reproduction and to notify this to the originator by e-mail. Thank you very much.