[pgpool-general: 6616] Re: pgpool status

Pierre Timmermans ptim007 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 20:48:47 JST 2019

There is a command called pcp_watchdog_info, I think it does what you want.

Pierre

    On Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 12:53:06 PM GMT+2, Lakshmi Raghavendra <lakshmiym108 at gmail.com> wrote:

 HI Pgpool Team,
                 I am using pgpool in my production environment.Wanted to know if there is any command by which I can fetch the pgpool status.Basically from the logs we can see the different phases like LOADING to INITIATLIZING..finally to master. So is there any command which will tell me, if pgpool started (became master / or joined the existing cluster successfully).
Also any command to tell me the current pgpool master.I have seen that the "show pool nodes" command tells me the postgres status of all the nodes in the cluster. Similarly wanting to know the pgpool status.
Please let me know.
Thanks And Regards,
pgpool-general mailing list
pgpool-general at pgpool.net