[pgpool-general: 6587] Problem with short pg server restart and pgpool failover

Radosław Szczygieł radoslaw.szczygiel at interia.pl
Thu Jun 6 20:36:57 JST 2019

Hi,i have problem with doing short postgres servers (master or slave) restart without starting failover procedure from pgpool.I have 2 postgres servers (master and slave) and 2 pgpool. When I do a short simple restart postgres server (change some parameters that needed to restart pg), pgpool starting failover procedure without searching for nodes. In log there is :DETAIL:  postmaster on DB node 1 was shutdown by administrative commandI dont want to turning off pgpools to do postgres restart because this make more time to do this.Is there is possible to restart postgres without starting failover procedure from pgpool?? If no, maybe should it be new feature in new version of pgpool.... Best regardsRadoslaw Szczygiel--Pozdrawiam
Radosław Szczygieł