[pgpool-general: 6654] Pgpool connection

Lakshmi Raghavendra lakshmiym108 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 19:35:53 JST 2019

Hi Pgpool Team,

     Am trying to use pgpool for my production setup.
Am running a streaming replication mode pgpool with watchdog. Attached is
my pgpool.conf file. I have an application , where in  for the database
connection string am using the delegateIP and pgpool user and pgpool
password.

The application actually wants to connect to 'saas' database, 'saas'
schema, as horizon user having a different password.

Could you please let me know what configuration changes need to be done in
pgpool.conf,so tht the delegateIP gets the db requests and it passes on to
the actual postgres master for any read/write transactions.

Please let me know at the earliest.

Thanks In Advance !

Lakshmi