[pgpool-general: 6649] Re: PostgreSQL10, PgPool-II 4.0.5 geographically distributed

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Jul 18 23:20:10 JST 2019

Hi,

I made a commit to enhacement performance in your case toward Pgpool-II 4.1.
https://www.pgpool.net/pipermail/pgpool-hackers/2019-June/003342.html

With this, Pgpool-II node in your Far East office will not send
internal queries (like SELECT count(*) FROM pg_catalog...) to your
primary PostgreSQL server located in your Europe office.