[pgpool-general: 6416] Re: Unable to parse the query

milist ujang ujang.milist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:54:45 JST 2019

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 3:38 PM Takuma Hoshiai <hoshiai at sraoss.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 15:18:54 +0700
> milist ujang <ujang.milist at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > yup, we tested in pgpool dev, no issue, this query got 0200
> > intermittently  in production.
> >
> > more info: backend is edb 10.1.x
> > we are using hibernate+tomcat
>
> I confirmed that,we expect error returnd by pgpool,
> but pgpool return no result(sql state:02000).
>
> Could you provide pgpool.log and parameter changed in pgpool.conf ?
>
> Hi,

Tested in pgpool dev, 2 version of queries:
A. select * from (select branch_type as A from branch where parent_id in
(1813) order by branch_id) limit 1;
B. select * from (select branch_type as A from branch where parent_id in
(1813) order by branch_id) AS TMP limit 1;

in pgpool log:
A. there is log error unable to parse query.
B. no error

but both queries return the same data.
so now my guess, is error 0200 caused by memory pressure in pgpool server?

turn on debug in prod seem not viable option btw.

--
regards

ujang jaenudin | DBA Consultant (Freelancer)
http://ora62.wordpress.com
http://id.linkedin.com/pub/ujang-jaenudin/12/64/bab