[pgpool-general: 6405] Fwd: jdbc connections

Sylvie Pruvot sylvie.halat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:49:26 JST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sylvie Pruvot <sylvie.halat at gmail.com>
Date: mar. 5 févr. 2019 à 09:49
Subject: Re: [pgpool-general: 6385] jdbc connections
To: Bo Peng <pengbo at sraoss.co.jp>

Hi

We have solved these warnings , we have modified the datasource
configuration.

Configuration DATASOURCE:

Before (warnings jboss):
<datasource ....
<connection-url ..../conection-url>

<driver-class>org.postgresql.Driver</driver-class>

 <driver>postgresql</driver>

<pool>

                        <min-pool-size>10</min-pool-size>

                        <max-pool-size>200</max-pool-size>
</pool>
<security>
<user-name>XXXXX</user-name>
<password>XXXXX</password>
</security>

                    <validation>

                        <valid-connection-checker
class-name="org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.extensions.postgres.PostgreSQLValidConnectionChecker"/>

                        <validate-on-match>true</validate-on-match>

                        <background-validation>false</background-validation>

                        <exception-sorter
class-name="org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.extensions.postgres.PostgreSQLExceptionSorter"/>

                    </validation>

  </datasource>

After (no warnings Jboss):

<datasource ....
<connection-url ..../conection-url>

<driver-class>org.postgresql.Driver</driver-class>

 <driver>postgresql</driver>

                    <pool>

                        <min-pool-size>0</min-pool-size>

                    </pool>

                    <timeout>

                        <idle-timeout-minutes>1</idle-timeout-minutes>

                    </timeout>

<security>
<user-name>XXXXX</user-name>
<password>XXXXX</password>
</security>

                    <validation>

                        <valid-connection-checker
class-name="org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.extensions.postgres.PostgreSQLValidConnectionChecker"/>

                        <validate-on-match>true</validate-on-match>

                        <background-validation>false</background-validation>

                        <exception-sorter
class-name="org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.extensions.postgres.PostgreSQLExceptionSorter"/>

                    </validation>

  </datasource>

Best regards