[pgpool-general: 6502] Re: Dedicated log file for pgpool

Pierre Timmermans ptim007 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 22:34:15 JST 2019

Hi
I just made a blog post to answer it in the case you have a distribution based on systemd (centos 7 for example)

http://saule1508.github.io/pgpool-logging/

As you can see it is not really related to pgpool, it is more general way of doing
If possible I suggest you to avoid to log to a dedicated log, learn how to use journalctl instead. It is more powerful and it is worth getting used to it. But it is easy to log to a file by telling systemd to forward to syslog, it is a few config (explained in my blog).

Pierre