[pgpool-general: 6490] Re: Reset old data in pgpool

Pierre Timmermans ptim007 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 23:36:57 JST 2019

when pgpool starts it will search for a primary node, it executes select pg_is_in_recovery(); on node 0 and if it is f (false) then it picks node 0 as primary otherwise it tries with the next node.
Are you sure that if you execute select pg_is_in_recovery() on both databases one of the two returns f and the other t ?
You should attach the pgpool log with the info when pgpool starts
Pierre