[pgpool-general: 6292] Re: PgPool and PostgreSQL pg_hba.conf

vinod rathod vinodr820 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:40:10 JST 2018

Hi,

You have to make an entry of your pgpool-II Ip in pg_hba.conf file  along
with respective application user and database Master/slave entry  in
pool_hba.conf

If you are using the failover mechanism then you need to mention the
master-slave entry in pgpool.conf file.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone.