[pgpool-general: 6284] Re: [pgpool-hackers: 3128] Example for CERT authentication with Pgpool-II

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Sun Nov 18 09:59:30 JST 2018

Usama,

> Hi
>
> I have created a simple docker based example of using CERT authentication
> with Pgpool-II frontend connections  for the reference.
>
> Please have a look and let me know what you think
>
> https://github.com/codeforall/pgpool_cert_auth

Unfortunately it does not work for me.

docker exec -it clientnode sudo -u postgres psql "sslmode=require port=9999 host=172.22.0.52 dbname=postgres user=certuser" -c "show pool_nodes"
psql: server does not support SSL, but SSL was required

Also I noticed you do not use Pgpool-II RPMs provided by Pgpool-II community:
https://pgpool.net/mediawiki/index.php/Yum_Repository

Is there any reason for this?