[pgpool-general: 6087] Re: [28259]ERROR: unable to read data from frontend

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Wed May 16 10:42:43 JST 2018

These errors typically appear when applications do not disconnect to
Pgpool-II in proper way, or the network connection between
applications and Pgpool-II are broken. So general suggestions are:

1) Fix bug with the application

2) Check the network

There are no configuration parameters that could deal with the
problem.