[pgpool-general: 6072] Re: primary suddenly is down only in pgpool

Mariel Cherkassky mariel.cherkassky at gmail.com
Sun May 6 22:59:54 JST 2018

No, I didnt check the status via "show pool_nodes". To be honest it isnt
the first time it happens. Does there a difference between show_pool_nodes
and pcp_node info on the deeper level ? I mean I know that show_pool_nodes
queries a view or a table, what about pcp_node_info ? I dont think that it
is related to repmgr..