[pgpool-general: 5986] Re: pgpool.log rotation

Lucas Luengas lucasluengas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 07:09:11 JST 2018

Hi.
I am not using latest pgpool version. I am using pgpool-II version 3.4.6
(tataraboshi), installed using pgpool yum repositories. Therefore I am
using init.d scripts installed by pgpool.
I attach file /etc/init.d/pgpool installed using yum repositories.
In this file you can see that start command is:

PGPOOLUSER=postgres
PGPOOLENGINE=/usr/bin
PGPOOLDAEMON=$PGPOOLENGINE/pgpool
PGPOOLCONF=/etc/pgpool-II/pgpool.conf
PGPOOLPIDDIR=/var/run/pgpool
PGPOOLLOG=/var/log/pgpool.log

$SU -l $PGPOOLUSER -c "$PGPOOLDAEMON -f $PGPOOLCONF $OPTS & " >>
"$PGPOOLLOG" 2>&1 < /dev/null

Regards.