[pgpool-general: 5938] Re: PgPool 3.7.2 forwards write statements to Standby

Mathias Buresch mathias.buresch at de.clara.net
Wed Feb 28 00:47:10 JST 2018

How to install the patch? It is not really working with “patch <patchfile>”.

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=patch;h=e8baa3f0ee1a24f833cfa6cc5d0104b5cefe7b04 <https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=patch;h=e8baa3f0ee1a24f833cfa6cc5d0104b5cefe7b04>
This is the content of the patch file, correct?

Mit herzlichen Grüßen

Mathias Buresch
Systems Engineer
mathias.buresch at de.clara.net