[pgpool-general: 6372] Re: pgpool performance issues

Mariel Cherkassky mariel.cherkassky at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 18:50:41 JST 2018

-well it depends on how many arguments are sent. I checked the diff by
looking on pg_stat_statements. Before every test I reset all the content of
it. I attach an excel file(csv format) with the diffs.
-pgpool-II version 3.7.7 (amefuriboshi)
-Indeed, java app.
-I had 16cpus.
-The size of 1 row is about 16KB.

‫בתאריך יום ג׳, 25 בדצמ׳ 2018 ב-10:42 מאת ‪Tatsuo Ishii‬‏ <‪
ishii at sraoss.co.jp‬‏>:‬