[pgpool-general: 6191] Re: Query regarding tp open 1000 connection with postgres using pgpool

Sachin Singh notsachin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 17:46:49 JST 2018

I have read lot of posts and articles and found that master\slave
architecture won't work very smoothly because opening 1000 connections  are
actually creating 1000 processes with master db ..As per my understanding
here connection pooling also won't work because all connections are working
simultaneously .
If it is correct , do we have any better solution to scale postgresql db .
Any inputs on multi master db architecture.

Thanks
Sachin