[pgpool-general: 6059] Re: "health check timer expired" on local machine

Bud Curly psyckow.prod at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 17:44:03 JST 2018

 Thanks for your support :)

> Still I don't understand. Pgpool-II and PostgreSQL master are on thesame
machine, that means you could set like "backend_hostname0 = "127.0.0.1".

Because I need the public address for pgpool_recovery() method to permit
online recovery from remote nodes. And pgPool like health_check
process use backend_hostname0
to do so.

The setting health_check_hostname0 doesn't exist but trough, this is not a
workaround.

So according to the log, is the timeout error triggered by this
"health_check_timeout = 6" or this "connect_timeout = 10000" ?

I downed timeout to 2 seconds each and monitoring net paquets to find some
details... Keep you in touch