[pgpool-general: 6018] Re: Fwd: INSERT statements sent to standby

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Apr 5 17:56:26 JST 2018

[Cc:ed to the list]

> Hi guys thank you
>
> I confirm that downgrading to 3.7.1 solved the issue.
> I don't use the rpm, I download source from here :
> https://pgpool.net/mediawiki/index.php/Downloads
> I don't know how to fetch latest source, is it from the github repo ?

We use standard PostgreSQL hosted git repository.
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=summary
You can do git clone it from the URLs on the page.

You could fetch the source from github but since it's a mirro, up to 1
day delay is possible.

BTW, I just commit/push the fix to the 3.7 stable tree:
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commit;h=af4ea10d139a7471ee912140e5f44a0d085bee44

So the latest Pgpool-II 3.7 source should have solved the issue you had.

You can download a snapshot from following URL if you prefere to do it.
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=snapshot;h=af4ea10d139a7471ee912140e5f44a0d085bee44;sf=tgz

(that is the link shown
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/V3_7_STABLE
at the top line and the very right hand side link "snapshot".)