[pgpool-general: 5743] Re: "Return" node automatically

Bo Peng pengbo at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Sep 22 13:47:06 JST 2017

Hi

I confirmed your follow_master script.

I think you should use "pcp_recovery_node" command to
recovery the backend as standby.

I didn't see your initiate_replication.sh,
but I think because the backend node is already detached
while you use "initiate_replication.sh" to recovery the backend node.

Even if the backend is started after recovery, Pgpool-II
can not know the node. That's the reason why you need to do "Return"
by pgpoolAdmin.

Try to use "pcp_recovery_node" to recovery the node as standby in your follow_master
script.

I attached my follow_master script.

--
Bo Peng <pengbo at sraoss.co.jp>