[pgpool-general: 5727] Re: "Return" node automatically

Bo Peng pengbo at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Sep 14 21:52:01 JST 2017

Hi,

By me the "follow_master_command" works.
After failover, "follow_master_command" called pcp_recovery_node
command to recovery the slave node to the new primary node, and
"Return" is not needed.

Can I have your pgpool.conf and follow_master script configured
in the follow_master_command?

--
Bo Peng <pengbo at sraoss.co.jp>