[pgpool-general: 5720] "Return" node automatically

Giancarlo Celli giancarlocelli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 18:38:40 JST 2017

Hi to all.

I would like to know how to do a "Return" node just gets detected by pgpool.
Specifically, I've created a follow_master_command that, after a failover,
performs recovery of all standby nodes to hook them to the new primary
master. Everything works, but then I have to click "return" on pgpooladmin
to complete the procedure. I need to make the "return" automatically.

Can you help me, please?
Attached is the image of the pgpooladmin who asks for the Return