[pgpool-general: 5715] Update to pgpoolAdmin-3.6.2-1pgdg.rhel7 wipes configuration

Thomas Höll Thomas.Hoell at neos-it.de
Fri Sep 8 14:28:02 JST 2017

Hi all,

after we updated pgpoolAdmin from version 3.6.1-1pgdg.rhel7 to 3.6.2-1pgdg.rhel7 via the repository, the configuration was wiped.

Is this the intended behaviour? If not, maybe the configuration file should not be overwritten if it already exists.

Besides, in install.php I had to change the line

if (ereg('^[^\.]', $file_name)) {

if (preg_match('/^[^\.]/', $file_name)) {

to make it work with PHP 7.

Since preg_match is available since PHP 4 and ereg is deprecated as of PHP 5.3.0, this should be changed.

Regards,
Thomas

--
NeosIT GmbH
Wir schaffen IT, die die Welt ein Stück einfacher macht.

Schachtweg 1
38440 Wolfsburg

Tel. +49 5361 83494-23
Fax +49 5361 83494-94
mailto:thomas.hoell at neos-it.de<mailto:christoph.steindorff at neos-it.de>
http://www.neos-it.de/
http://www.facebook.com/neositgmbh

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Braunschweig, HRB 203557
Geschäftsführer: Sebastian Schier